17 April 2013

Who Are You?

First off, hello! (●´∀`●)
I am going to try my very very best to keep a blog running, I promise!
Before a bit of an introduction, I should probably explain a bit about this blog. It's gonna be somewhat of a personal-ish blog, with art and fashion and a bunch of other stuff that strikes my fancy.
First off, when I visit my grandmother, or when my grandmother visits the family, we usually go to a Spiritual Center on Sundays for service (Science of Mind/Spiritual Center falls under a service that promotes "spiritual growth" by being more connected with the nature of the Universe, in a sense. The church I go to in Atlanta, the Trinity Center of Spiritual Living, can explain it much better than I can, hahaa~). One of my favourite quotes comes from the guy who kinda pioneered spiritual living, Ernest Holmes.

☆*・゜゚・*"Behind the individual is the Universe, which has no limits."*・゜゚・*☆

Which is why a lot of my stuff is pretty much galaxy-themed, to remind myself to follow my dreams and never give up, because even the galaxy has no limits. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Okay! And more about this cray lusus naturales---




Name: Donni
Age: 23
Birthday: 11 Dec 1989
Born: Anchorage, AK / USA
Current: Athens, GA / USA

Occupation: Student / Artist
Major: Marketing
Graduation: May 2013 (Marketing Management, specialization in retail, Phi Theta Kappa + Alpha Beta Gamma)
Religious View: Religious Science
Political View: Liberal
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Loves: visual arts, electronic music, alternative fashions, manga
Dislikes: ... a lot. (,,#゚Д゚)




-- and thus not so much a story of my life. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・
As I said, I'll do my best with updating (especially since the Bloggeroid App makes it much easier to maintain how to organize my blog posts) so, the best of luck!

Who are you? And how are you all today?

No comments: