20 April 2013

Lovin in the Summer Time

Hello guys!~ ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
I wasn't sure it quite sunk in yet, but I have 2 weeks left until I graduate~!! ∑(O_O;)
Meanwhile, next to school projects and finals, I am prepping for Frill 2013. If you don't know what it is, it's a convention dedicated to lolita fashion, located this year in Decatur GA (one of my favourite places in Georgia, to be honest~). I will be holding an artist alley's table there, and hopefully I will be in the fashion show, crossing fingeeeerrsssss~~~~ ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ

1-2 June, 2013
Decatur, GA
 
If you're not able to make it to the con, they have some pretty stellar events for Friday, including a fashion walk in downtown Decatur and a pool party! Gotta get my thighs and stomach in check!  ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ “


Meanwhile, I am looking at a few bathing suits. If you guys know of any cool looking sailor bathing suits (one- or two-piece is fine, one with shorts or skirt is preferred, but I'm open for suggestions), send them my way!

Speaking of Sailor! I've been working on a piece to celebrate the upcoming summer--
 
Based off a super cute sailor lolita outfit from Metamorphose released last year, I believe (seriously, I want just about every sailor set from this brand, hahaa~)
One event the Atlanta Lolitas love to do for the summer is travel to Elijay and go tubing, which I have never done before. Hopefully I will be able to do so soon~~ ヽ(`Д´)ノ (д´ノ) ヽ(   )ノ (ヽ´△) ヽ(´△`)ノ
 
Anyways, that's about it! Hope you gus are having a fantastic week!~

No comments: