18 July 2013

Bilge Rats, Mahou Shoujos and Realism

Heyouuuuu~~ ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ ♡ Making a post on pics I haven't posted here yet.
I have a sketch book where I draw pictures pertaining to lolita fashion. I have had it for awhile, but started actually using it in November of 2011. Since then, despite a few crime worthy pictures to say the least, 20 illustrations have been added, including the three below!~ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ



Untitled (Sailor Lolita)

It's summer time! ~ Despite Georgia's abysmal weather (rain for damn near two months! ) it's always this season that has me obsessed with sailor lolita. This dress in specific is one of AP's pieces.




Dreamy Horoscope

Another AP dress, with a magical girl theme, sorta. Even the wand has AP on it, hahaa~ adding the dress pattern with opaque paint markers was my favourite part! ♥




Portfolio-- Frill 2013

And the picture I'm working I'm right now!~ I want this done by the end of next week, heh.


As the time goes by, more stuff should be added, both online and on my storeenvy account . And keep a lookout for a video coming up too! ~
Until then, that is all. Toodles! (°∀°)b
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: