02 July 2013

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ


Heyou~
It's been full of ups and downs since Frill, but some news this week had brought me down terribly.
One of my friends from our local community was killed in a car accident. She has contributed a great deal for the Lolita community besides bringing in positive energy from our own community (most probably know her best as Amethystcitrine, from EGL/Lolibrary), and she will be greatly missed.




In her honor, I'm gonna do my best to work on a short comic I had talked with her about a few years ago, and get it done by the end of the year.
In the meantime, there was a new picture I wanted to draw for her before AWA, but it looks like that's not gonna happen. I'll make a new one regardless, but it's really sad that I won't be able to give it to her in person. Maybe I'll just send it to her family or something?


A picture I drew for her almost two years ago, for her birthday.

Anyways, I am in the process of a lot of drawings, so a list to help myself remember--
  • Commission - Caylee
  • Commission - Authur "Gobeats"
  • Digimon 15th Anniversary drawing (1 Aug)
  • Pieces for AWA's Art Show (1 Sept)
  • Shounen Jump Manga Competition (1 Oct
  • Finish up Dreamy Horoscope theme drawing
Anyways, that's about all, and hopefully I get to posting more soon~  o(;△;)o

No comments: