19 November 2015

ATHICA J1

Hello!~ ❤︎⁄⁄꒰* ॢꈍ◡ꈍ ॢ꒱.*˚‧

It's been a minute, and really quiet! Working on a few commissions since AWA and a few special projects I'm not gonna reveal yet until everything is finalized. One is a small collection of drawings, featuring galazies, shiny gold and planets in the form of naked ladies~~

 Meanwhile, this post is in reference to a visit I made to ATHICA last Thursday to see the pieces in their first juried exhibition! I didn't have the funds to submit a piece, but everyone had such interesting artwork. Come check it out by pressing the continue button!


19 Sept - 15 Nov
160 Tracy Street, Chase Park Warehouses, Unit 4
Athens, Georgia 30601
(opens on Thursdays, 1pm-9pm / Fridays-Sundays, 1pm-6pm)


 


 




Special congrats to Erin Mack (whose piece was also featured in my last blog during my trip to the High Museum with my girlfriend this past September), who won the director's award for Best in Show!~

A photo posted by ATHICA (@ath_ica) on

And with that, this ends my post for today, as I have a lot of things to catch up on (and work in an hour OTL). Toodles!(๑°꒵°๑)・*♡

No comments: