24 April 2013

こわい~~~ ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Hello!~  ( ´∀`)
As a reference to myself, I'm making a new post as a guide to a new series I am working on, the "Kawai to Kowai" collection.
If you all watch me on tumblr/FB, you probably already know the deal. Basically I make a collection of drawings based on sweet lolita prints, and put a creepy/gore twist to them. One I finished up awhile back was SURGERY Carnival, in reference to Angelic Pretty's Sugary Carnival~ Before I said never again am I drawing this print, but since I now have the tote bag, I'm hoping it's easier to distinguish colours OTL


Picture drawn, as seen on the banner (blue colourway), and the original dress worn by the awesome-tastic bunnyhuns(pink)~


Other dresses I will be drawing for the collection are included in a list below. They're all in reference to a dress, which I'll include a link to as well. Special thanks to Sasha for the enthusiasm, and Amy/Jennifer for some of these cray names, hahaa~ ヽ(;▽;)ノ

- Fruits Horror (Angelic Pretty's Fruits Parlor) - Unico in Boomland (BTSSBs Unico in Bloomland)
- Melty Bloodbath (Angelic Pretty's Melty Chocolate)
- Whipped Tragic (Angelic Pretty's Whipped Magic)
- Merry Making Butchery (Angelic Pretty's Merry Making Party)
- Oh my; Little Red Died in the Woods! (BTSSB's My Little Red Riding Hood)
- Deadly Planet (Angelic Pretty's Milky Planet)
- Distress Chocolate (Angelic Pretty's Chess Chocolate)
- Sunder Story (Angelic Pretty's Wonder Story)
- Bury Tale (Metamorphose's Fairy Tale)
- Cherish the Fucking Scary (BTSSB's Cherish My Juicy Cherry)

What are some other sweet-twisted prints can you think of? Σ(-`Д´-ノ;)ノ

No comments: