24 May 2013

ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚

Heyooouuuu~~ (`・ω・´)”
It has been a crazy stressful year, I can say that.
First off, for those who don't know, I decided not to go to Frill this year; not only is money tight, but emotionally, I am drained and just not in tht hyped mode like everyone else is. It's not the con at all, because it has some wicked awesome events going on, but there has been a lot of things going on where depression is kinda hitting hard. I seriously am drained from covering everything up, and if I have a mental breakdown like I did at AWA a few years ago, that would spell disaster.
However, I am in the process of forming my storeenvy account, now that I figured out the shipping ordeal, so expect that in a few days~ ヽ(;▽;)ノ
To make myself feel better, I did make a few purchses. Two things I bought online, but one I am SUPER stoked about physically getting in the mail--

Daft Punk's newest album, RAMs (Random Access Memories)


I bought it online via Amazon, and didn't realize until I checked my email that I was able to listen to it now through Amazon Cloud on the mp3 app~~ ♥ So can I mention how much I LOOOOOOVE Lose Yourself to Dance and Touch right now?! Most of my other purchases included clothes, so yeeaaahhh.
Other than that, I'm working on a piece atm. Originally it was done with watercolours, but after some frustration, I am doing it with Crayolas OTL

That acursed bilge rat and her slippery right eye!!
 

I'm actually a bit further now; most of the skin is done. Most likely it'll be finished by the end of the weekend (I wanna say by Saturday night) so keep a lookout for that too.

I think that's all for now; got a lot to do orz~
Gotta fly, small fry! ヽ(`Д´)ノ (д´ノ) ヽ(   )ノ (ヽ´△) ヽ(´△`)ノ

No comments: