05 June 2013

Pre-post: Frill 2013

Heyou~!!  ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Frill has come and gone. Not only did a bunch of locals want me to come, but I was selected to model for one fantastic indie brand, Elegy Clothing~ More information about my time at Frill will come up as more pictures emerge (I didn't take very much OTL) but here is one picture I really liked that I found. Photography by Carmen of Elegy Clothing


Heather, Catie and I modeling in Elegy's newest set, Rozen's Romance

I'm also working on a new picture. Mainly this will be colouring practice, but I'm using this picture of Keana and I from Frill as reference. Photography by (a helper of--) Nelson Lau.

taking pics with the twinniiiiiieeee~~

Most likely, you'll know the status of this drawing via tumblr and twitter, so keep a look out. Meanwhile, gotta juice!~

No comments: