17 June 2013

Frill 2013

Heyou~~  \(*T▽T*)/
It's been a minute, but since some pictures have finally emerged, it's about time to make a post on Frill 2013! For those of you who have heard, a bunch of locals wanted me to come, and I was selected to model for a fashion show, so here we are





I left Athens on Thursday and spent almost a week at my friend Evy-chan's house, hahaa~
From Athens, you can take the megabus to Atlanta and then take their train MARTA from downtown Atlanta to Decatur, where the con was being held.
Coming out of the train, I noticed someone wearing a way past cool outfit, and my first question to her was "I assume you're here for Frill", and indeed she was! 


Evilkitten101, a DC Lolita~ 
This is actually her outfit from Friday, hahaa~

Friday, Evyan and I arrived in Decatur right in time for the fashion walk! I wore an ouji outfit while she wore a yellow dress I bought for her at AWA last year. One of the guys waiting for his bus at the Decatur station thought I was a pimp because I was using my cane orz


What in the world you dead sailor man?!

Outfit Run
Shorts: Innocent World
Cutsew: BTSSB
everything else is offbrand 
Afterwards, we were starving, so Evyan, Lana, her husband and one of my other best friends Safiya went to Sushi Avenue. It's been awhile since I had udon, so I ate just that. ♥~(‘▽^人)



I bought kitsune udon, but I never took a picture, so her is one I took of one of my favourites, Nabeyaki Udon

Most of the weekend I spent at my artist alley's table. It was a grand experience and I met some pretty sweet peeps~ Keana and I took a picture from Nelson Lau Photography, and now I'm using that picture as reference for a portfolio piece for school. 



Outfit Run
Wig/Skirt: Bodyline
Cutsew: BTSSB
Headpiece/Bow: Revolutionary Revolution
Everything else is offbrand

Around 5pm, I had to shut things down to get ready for the fashion show. I was modeling Elegy's newest set, Rozen Romance.


With the designer of Elegy's Clothing, Miss Chubi (right) and another model and local Athens Lolita, Catie!!~

One of Miss Chubi's friends also recorded the entire fashion show, and you can find it here~ I am pictured at 16:00


However, I was exhausted Sunday and completely sore, so only stayed for a few hours in the artist alley, for the designers panel and a couple minutes at the tea party before saying goodbye to everyone.

Outfit Run
Blouse: Bodyline
OP: Dolly Berry (Discontinued)
Wristcuffs: The Snow Field
Everything else if offbrand



But Evyan ran into a Bubble Tea shop on her way to Frill, so we stopped by there before heading to her place. I guess the lady was totally confused with my order, and I ended up with an almond milk tea (rather than the royal honey one like I wanted) and a raspberry macaron.

All in all, it was a looooot of fun! The professional pics for the designers will come up soon. But in the meantime working on pieces or commissions. That'll come up soon, as long as I get my head out of my current anime obsession--



Even more so is my obsession with two characters, Armin and Sasha~ 

Catch ya later!~ (。’▽’。)♡

No comments: