20 May 2014

ATHICA Mystery Triennial

Hello!~ (*´꒳`*)

It's been a minute since I did a blog post! I've been working on a few things, some which are supposed to be kept secret until the event happens (ex. two Digimon collabs for an anniversary) or until someone buys the piece, which in this case is the ATHICA Mystery Triennial!

This is a fundraiser where over 100 artists make a piece, and each piece goes for $60 (or 2 for $100, each piece after that is $50 and if you buy over $500 work of art, the next one is free). The work is anonymous until someone buys the piece (it's to prevent people from buying a piece just because it's attached to someone popular's name, which in turn, is supposed to introduce people to new artists... but it was interesting hearing other people try to guess which artwork belongs to who, hahaa~). The event was really rad and there was some amazing artwork there~ There are still some pieces up for sale, so do check it out if you're in the Athens area!



17 May - 15 June
160 Tracy Street, Chase Park Warehouses, Unit 4
Athens, Georgia 30601
(opens on Thursdays, 1pm-9pm / Fridays-Sundays, 1pm-6pm)

Beverly and I attended the opening night, and I took bunches of pictures. Some of the artwork I took have been sold already (some have the red dot next to the number, and some received one shortly after I took the picture. I'm not sure if mine sold or not, so for now, I'm keeping it a secret), but I'll at least be able to show you some of my personal favourites (人´∀`*)























(are you seriously taking a selfie on a reflection? You're such trash~)












We also took pictures of our outfits, because hey, why not?






That's about all I have for now, so until next time, stay out of trouble you little rascals! Thanks for reading! (୨୧•͈ᴗ•͈)◞ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏઽ*♡

No comments: